Monday, March 29, 2021

29 March 2021: Ninth Woman Alleges Sexual Harassment by Governor Cuomo

Married woman says Cuomo grabbed her face, kissed her cheek: ‘I felt like I was being manhandled’

Governor Cuomo is now up to nine women accusing him of sexual harassment:

Another woman came forward with allegations of inappropriate behavior by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Monday.

Sherry Vill, a married mother and grandmother, said the governor forcibly grabbed her by the face and kissed her on the cheek twice in front of her family while touring flood damage at her upstate New York home in May 2017.

Vill and her attorney, Gloria Allred, detailed the allegations during a news conference Monday. The 55-year-old businesswoman said Cuomo’s actions were unwelcome and made her uncomfortable and embarrassed.

“I felt he was coming onto me in my own home,” Vill said. “I felt like I was being manhandled.”

Ick.

Some reports are calling Vill the tenth Cuomo accuser, but there have previously been eight accusing Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment, plus one alleging verbal harassment. Unless we've missed one, in which case, now that we're in double digits, it's getting hard to keep track of all the accusers.