Tuesday, December 14, 2021

14 December 2021: Mobster Slams Cuomo Over COVID Nursing Home Deaths Scandals

Cuomo torched by mob boss Sammy 'The Bull' Gravano over nursing home scandal: 'I would never do that'

Of all the headlines we might expect to see on Andrew M. Cuomo's COVID nursing home deaths scandals, we couldn't ever have predicted this one. Here's a excerpt where the resigned-in-disgrace governor is slammed by a former New York crime family boss:

The former boss of the Gambino crime family in New York City, Sammy "The Bull" Gravano, tore into Cuomo in a new series alongside former Colombo caporegime Michael Franzese over the deadly scandal that became a black mark on the former governor’s administration.

"I hate to get into Gov. Cuomo. I will a little bit because he’s Italian and I can’t stand it," Gravano said in the clip obtained by Fox News, confirming his disdain for the then-governor when pressed by host and moderator Patrick Bet-David.

"One, because he’s Italian and I’m embarrassed to have someone do what he did as an Italian," The Bull continued. "He killed 15,000 people by putting people with the coronavirus in [nursing homes] with old people."

"I don’t give a f--- who tells me to do that, whether it’s [former President] Trump, the president, the vice president, you, him, I would never do it," Gravano said, gesturing to Bet-David and Franzese. "And I’m a badass. I’d never do it."

Gravano also said that when an individual does something like the former governor’s scandal and has "no concern," he thinks about his family, including his "great-grandchildren who aren’t even born" that are "going to deal with s— like this."

Want to know the difference between the former Governor of New York and a mobster who killed at least 19 people for the Mafia? The mobster has higher ethical and moral standards.